Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Stupid things you do to kill time when you don't feel well.....

Take insanely silly quizzes! I found out the following about myself today.....
If I were an Easter Candy, I would be a "Cream Egg".
If I were a baby animal, I would be a "Lion Cub".
If I were a sandwich, I would be "PB&J".
Am I gullible? I'm "Positively Astute".
If I were a celebrity shoe, I would be "Diablo Cody's Mary Janes".
How will I save the planet? By being an "Energy Avenger".
If I were a president, I would be "President of the Student Body".
What I would wear to the Oscars... the "Not So Basic Black Dress".
My celebrity family.... the "Jolie-Pitts".
How old am I mentally... in my "40's!" Imagine that....
I REALLY NEED to start feeling better soon!
>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. i once found out that i'm 35% emo.