Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A favorite spot!

Carter and I have decided the the Park City Golf Course has one of our favorite views in Park City. We love to sit on the patio by the pool over looking the putting green while we wait for Macy to finish her lesson. Drew went with Macy to her lesson today, and says that her drive is looking awesome! That's our girl! Must be taking after dad! Carter and I, we're just happy to sit and enjoy the view while catching up on what's new. I've decided that I want to be a little old lady who golfs! They're such fun to watch crusin' around in the carts in their perfectly matching golf outfits! Carter thinks that's great! She says I'll match Drew, a little old man who golfs....Macy drivin' the ball with her instructor Ben.... (She's the one NOT in the red hat)
Carter chillin' with her iPod and cell phone...
A pretty view....Little old ladies who golf....

No comments: