Monday, December 7, 2009

A tree, a pie, some dancing & the saddest Christmas decoration I own....

That basically sums up the Bedford's weekend... Friday night was spent decorating the Christmas tree and house, and eating the apple pie I baked (which Carter had been asking for for weeks). Then Saturday was spent at the Festival of Trees (I've decided that I should never travel to Sandy - I can't take the traffic & parking issues & freak my children out screaming at all the other drivers) watching Macy ballroom dance (yes! something new!), and then to Park City Dance's performance of the Nutcracker. Macy wasn't sad not to have been in it this year (she's moved on to bigger and better things), but she had fun watching her friends dance. Then it was finally home to bed! It is sooooo cold here all of a sudden, so it was nice to climb in to a warm bed and sleep! Sunday was spent catching up on all the homework due this week. And there is tons of it!

This is our tree waiting to be decorated...
My first apple pie of the season...
Carter in apple pie heaven...Macy, not so much....
The saddest Christmas decoration I own which I thought worthy of a photo!

No comments: