Sunday, May 23, 2010

I was a "Jigglypuff" stand-in....

Okay so I was originally going to be on Bonnie's Jigglypuff relay team for the "Run with Ed" (PCSD Education Foundation) race, but then couldn't because I needed to be at a dance competition with Macy, but then that got rescheduled to last weekend soooo... Bonnie needed a stand-in for a relay member who couldn't be at the registration/safety check, and Drew volunteered me. Did you get all that? Anyway, I got to briefly wear one of Bonnie's fabulous Jigglypuff costumes, decorate the support van and have my picture taken - which I REALLY hope doesn't end up on the front page of the Park Record, but probably will due to Bonnie's popularity in this community and her outstanding sewing skills!

Queen Jigglypuff!
Jigglypuffs Danny, Senta & Bonnie!

I'll keep you posted on the Park Record pic.....

No comments: