Friday, May 9, 2008

It's official!

I managed to beat the lottery and have claimed an entry spot in this year's St. George Marathon! Which is pretty amazing considering I entered online 2 hours before registration ended, 10,500 people registered and only 6,000 spots are open. I guess if you have already run it 8 times, you pretty much have a guaranteed spot in the race. I just can't believe I have to run it 2 more times before I can become an official "10 Year Club" member and no longer have to worry about entry by lottery. Well, here's hoping these old bones can handle another summer of "20 miler" Saturdays and that the stomach can digest another 100 or so packs of GU!.... (Why do I keep doing this to myself?)

1 comment:

veegeereno said...

OK...and why do you keep doing this to your self...BECAUSE you are your fathers daughter...and you must love it???? By the way...the chairs are darling...the poster devine abd your willingness to do so much for everyone....soooooooooooooooooooooooo commendable and amazing...but please remember JILL!!!!!