Friday, September 12, 2008

I wouldn't touch these with a 10 foot pole......


It's funny when you have your own kids, you think they are going to grow up to be just like you. I have found that that is not the case in our family. Some examples:

Jill disliked ankle socks, would only wear knee highs.
Carter will only wear ankle socks.
Macy prefers not to wear socks at all if possible, but prefers ankle socks when socks are necessary.

Jill loved playing with dolls and Barbies (yes I know what you all are thinking!).
Macy loved playing with dolls and Barbies (prefers to dance all day long now!).
Carter wanted NOTHING to do with dolls, especially Barbies!

Jill loved to read, all day long if possible, and still does!
Carter loves to read, all day long if possible!
Macy won't pick up a book unless forced to do so. It's amazing that she is in the highest reading group at school....

Jill wouldn't go near a pair of Chuck Taylors (or "Jump-Shot Shoes" as my dad so lovingly refers to them), if my life depended
on it!
Chuck Taylors are the only shoes Carter and Macy like to wear!

Life is just funny that way I guess......

No comments: