Saturday, December 13, 2008

You gotta love the memories!

My favorite part of the holiday season is when I get to pull out the box of Christmas ornaments, unwrap the tissue paper, and be inundated with memories! Funny how such small items can bring back such a huge wave of emotion! Here are just a couple of my favorites hanging on our tree...."Skiing Santa!" You can't live in the mountains and NOT have one of these!
Macy's "Polar Bear!" Big & fat! Just like we like 'em! The "Golf Ball Santa" hanging below him is pretty cute too!
Carter's "Tutu Penguin!" Comes with her own pointe shoes & wand too!
Of course the "Nutcracker Soldier".....
and "Mouse King!" Our tree wouldn't be complete without these! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Not sure how I found your blog but I love it! I love the way you photographed the ornaments. I may have to do this!