Friday, October 23, 2009

My new favorite thing... "GILLY"




Because I feel like I need a lot of laughs these days, "Gilly" has come in to my life and fits the bill perfectly! Kristen Wiig is the new Molly Shannon for me, and I can sit and laugh for hours watching all her skits (did you see the Beauty & the Beast skit last Saturday? A definite "must check it out" for sure!). Having been a dedicated Saturday Night Live fan for the past 30 years, it is great to have a new character introduced that can make you roll on the floor uncontrolably with laughter just like in the good old days of Mike Myers, Chris Farley, Dana Carvey, Will Farrell and all the rest who have moved on and taken my laughter with them....

So here's to new laughs and Saturday's with Gilly - I'll be tuned in and ready to roll!


No comments: