Sunday, January 10, 2010

Roller Coaster Vomit Dodge...

Otherwise known as out trip to Busch Gardens! Luckily we didn't have to dodge any vomit, but I have to admit after my fifth ride on one of the roller coasters, I sure felt like I needed to! A sure sign that I am aging. I used to be able to ride everything at Lagoon ALL DAY LONG and not even be phased - not any more. My favorite ride of the day: the Tidal Wave that suspended you upside down for at least 5 seconds, allowing just enough time for all the blood to rush to your head and want make you want to pass out. Thanks Carter! That one was fun! My sinuses thank you too!

Our favorite part of the day had to be feeding the birds. You didn't know wether to be amazed by them, or threatened as they came swooping down at you for a bite to eat. And true to it's name, the gardens were beautiful!

The Bedford women..
The Bedford girls & dad...
One of the many garden sculptures..
Roller coaster in the early morning light..
and in the afternoon...

No comments: