Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm glad I only have to keep track....

of these 6 costumes and all their accessories, and not actually have to go out there and perform in them... that's Macy's job!

Let's see... we have a contemporary jazz costume, a lyrical jazz costume, a jazz production costume (complete with finger lights and electric blue bob wig), a hip hop costume, a ballet costume and finally a solo costume....

And here is the list of costumes and their accessories that go with them. All Macy has to worry about is getting dressed, I have to make sure I give her the right accessory with the right costume & then make sure it gets back in the right place. I think we are going to be exhausted by the end of the day tomorrow (mostly Macy though with all that dancing)! Wish her luck!

(Carter gets to stay home and sleep & nurse her cankered mouth from all of her end of 3rd quarter stress...)

No comments: