Tuesday, February 1, 2011

This so fabulous, why didn't I think of it?...

Introducing "The Bibfolio"... a scrapbook/holder/keeper for all your running bib numbers! Like my father, I have a million of these, although not nearly as many as my father I'm sad to say. I just never seemed to be able to part with them (especially the ones that are stamped with "Marathon" across the front), due to all the blood, sweat & tears that went in to the ability to even to put one on and hold my head up high while wearing it....

so.....

I probably should invest in one of these - and hopefully put a little more of that blood, sweat & tears into earning a few more :)



And on another note, this cutie is wearing a custom designed, made to order MaiseysDaiseys headband, which I am told, she absolutely LOVES! As you can see it matches her cute Birthday outfit, which also just happens to be today! *<:0)

No comments: