Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Okay... This was so FABULOUS!!!

Macy, Carter and I had a great day at the ParkSillySunday Market this past Sunday - tourists are in full bloom, sales were good and our spirits were lifted. I had been checking my emails throughout the day and noticed that my online sales were pretty good for the day as well. When I got home to check on my online shop, I noticed that our shop had been "Favorited" by many people, as well as many of our items having been hearted as well. I checked our visitor tally and at 5:30 in the evening and our shop had had 1988 hits! My mind was blown! After searching the internet for any indication as to why this was happening, I couldn't find anything... no social mentions, nothing. When I got up the next morning I received an email from Kimberly of the TomKat Studio (check out her website, it is FABULOUS!), telling me that she had featured me on her facebook page. I am a vendor on her site, hence the feature, but needless to say, I was/am thrilled! TomKat Studio has over 26,000 facebook fans so the exposure to our shop was incredible!!! I love surprises like that! We ended the day with a total of 2,034 visitors and 19 shop hearts! Happy day!


Visit Kimberly's site here: www.thetomkatstudio.com
You can find us listed under Vendors - Hair Accessories :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOT SURPRISED AT ALL!!! hARD WORK HAS ITS PAYDAYS, AND NOW YOU ARE THERE!!! BRAVO MISS JILL AND MISS MAY...ARE YOU OVERWHELMED YET???? T & V