Saturday, November 19, 2011

I was hoping for this....

... hoping that MaiseysDaiseys would become an actual business that I could do full time, let me be my own boss and all that.... well I think it's almost there! It might just be due to the approaching holidays, but I am so busy right now I feel like I am going to lose my mind! I need 6 more hands and 6 more hours to each day! Drew keeps telling me to hire help, but I just haven't done it yet.... but I'm beginning to see the light! Going to bed at midnight and getting up at 5:00 am is getting harder and harder each day, but it's exciting to see the progress that we have made!


I am so grateful to have new customers, returning customers and lots of shops that want to carry our product - I just hope that I can handle all the stress that comes with it too! :)

No comments: