Sunday, January 24, 2010

Christmas continues...

Trisha and I decided that this year we would have our kids exchange ornaments as presents. Due to spending the holiday in Florida, I got a little behind on this task (but it's not just me, Trisha is just as busy so the fact that we haven't gotten together yet is not completely my fault). So I decided I better set aside some time this weekend to get these ornaments made, and WhaLaaa! Here they are! I am really pleased with the result!



This is Sissy's on the backside...
And James's on the backside...

I used my usual medium of paper mache, and tried to personalize them as best I could.

Soooo... Sissy's is all about dance, American Girl dolls and skiing. And James's is all geared towards skiing since that is what he lives and breathes each day.

I really hope they like them! And I really hope we find the time to get together to make the exchange too!

No comments: